A creative, practical and collaborative approach to improving your business or creating new, well thought-out and desirable services and experiences
Design-Thinking for effective and desirable services
We guide you through a "design thinking" creative process that is user-centred, co-creative with your stakeholders, carefully sequenced and evidenced, and holistic across your whole system of systems:
- Empathise: gathering insight and intelligence from different angles and sources
- Define: identifying the critical questions and defining the 'problem'
- Create: engage your team and stakeholders in co-creating ideas
- Focus: narrow down the best ideas and check the solution throughout your system
- Deliver: repeat and refine the process and build your solution
This process gives you a empathic understanding of your customers' needs and helps your team develop the environments, tools and processes to deliver useful, effective, distinctive and desirable services.
The right help, the right tool, at the right time
At every step of the way we use an extensive toolkit built from years of experience in the public, private and 3rd sectors including:
- Specially adapted business tools using the psychology and linguistics of behavioural change, giving you the edge in understanding your customers and managing change
- Tried and tested business analysis tools such as Value-Chain analysis, Business Model Canvas creation and Blue Ocean strategy combined in new ways
- Creative workshops and conversational techniques for 'quick wins'
Back to top